CPMLeader

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rain

Looks like it's gonna be one of them years. We already had flooding in the county, we didn't flood here on Main Street, but we sure got the rain. Didn't get my garden out until last weekend. It needs to be tilled, but it rained again yesterday and today, so it's too muddy. I told James this afternoon it'll probably be like it was a few years ago. It rained so much we couldn't get out in the garden to deal with the weeds so we had hike through the weeds to get to the plants.

Even the poor yard needs mowing. I mowed the neighbors whole yard with a push mower last week on Monday and then mowed my yard on Wednesday. I know most of you are sitting there going so what? It's a little accomplishment for me that one more year I can still do it. Hoping I can get out and mow tomorrow, supposed only be 82. Shouldn't be too hot. Everybody cross your fingers that the rain holds off for a few days.

2 comments:

Martha said...

and we have water restrictions due to the drought.

Chele said...

If I could barrel it up for you, I'd ship you some. It's finally been 2 days since it rained and the weather forecast said we could have torrential rainfall today. :(