CPMLeader

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We're Back!

It's been some year. As most of you know, I lost my mom last May 27th. She was not only my mom but my best friend and it left a huge hole in my life when she passed. I have to say though that my brother really suprised me by being there to help fill it.

I did have to get a job to supplement my supplement security income (SSI). Ironic, isn't it? I went to work at SVDP where I had been volunteering for the last couple of years and it was good. Being paid made it a little more difficult because I couldn't sit down whenever I needed to, so it made my back and legs worse. Doesn't matter, after 2 months, just long enough for the work to start effecting my SSI check they fired me. Evidently the economy was so bad they couldn't afford to keep me on. I thought it was pretty crappy of them, but oh well, there loss. I don't even volunteer there now.

On a brighter note, I found James again. We used to run around in high school on the weekends and he was like my best friend. I had a huge crush on him, but never told him. Anyways, I ran into his sister who works at the hospital where mom was and she told me where he was. We've been together 7 and a half months now and it's great.

Hopefully we'll get all the kinks worked out of the Owl Post now. The programmer is tweaking how the cookies are handled because for some reason the emails work okay using IE but not firefox. I'll be trying to get the emails going daily again and start running your ads too. Right now, I've been deleting them because I don't want to run your ad and you not get the response you deserve because the program is messing up.

Okay, wanted to let everyone know what's going on. I'll send out an email in the next few days updating you a bit more on program issues. :)

Thank you for sticking with me through everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just think of it as a blessing... she's (or we are ) better off with our Maker.. :>