CPMLeader

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer

Is it horrible of me to already be counting down to winter?? I do good during March, April, May, but then about June it starts. It's weird in a way. I love watching my garden grow and I love getting the veggies out of it, but when June, July, August, and September and now even October rolls around I don't want to do anything out there. LOL I love my grill and I grill but you won't find me sitting out on the deck with the grill, you'll see me darting in and out. Instead of going outside and walking around in my garden cheering my plants on and giving them words of inspiration, I stand and look out the window and pray they do good.
I love to yard sale. One person's trash is my treasure and I'm up at 6am and raring to go...until July. I look through the yard sales in the paper and think naww...nothing sounds good. It's in the back of my head the whole time though, what about all the sales not in the paper that you find by driving to the others. What goodies am I missing? What item would I just have to have if I was there? Why can't yard sales be in winter when it's nice and cool outside?
The sad thing is, during November and December I'm good, but then January rolls around and the real cold hits and the electric bills skyrocket, I start wishing for spring and having the windows open. Just spring though. I wish we could go from winter to spring and back again. :)

1 comment:

David Stroud said...

Not horrible of you. I am counting down for winter myself. This heat wave if really getting to me right now with my health issues and all that. 100 + degrees weather could take a toll on anybody.