CPMLeader

Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer to Fall

My favorite time of the year is almost here. The temperatures are slowly falling, the leaves are turning and beginning to gently fall to the ground. Soon I'll be able to pull out my favorite sweatshirt, I'll be able to curl up on the couch with a cup of cappuccino, afghan and watch a movie.

I love winter. I love how the world looks like a giant snow globe when the snow starts to fall. I hate the heating bills, but I love the cold. I also love what winter brings...

Christmas! Leave a comment and share what you really wish you could get for Christmas....never know Santa might read this blog. :)

2 comments:

coolmist said...

I Live in Alaska and miss the southern USA. But if you enjoy cold you welcome to come here. Today is May 3rd and the snow isn't quite gone yet and it is 42 degrees here HOT for Alaskans. (giggle). PS we do get an average of $1000 a year to live here.

Beth W said...

I'm looking forward to winter, too, after all the 100+ days here this summer. We don't get a lot of snow in NC but we had several small snows last winter.